UpdateHaven't been blogging. Got absolutely no time.. And you gotta believe me on that.
I got retained. I don't know if i should be happy. I didn't have to see my prinicipal. Considered safe. Now i don't know if i should stay.. Ok i will, at least for the first three months.
Have been super busy with project work. I slept at like an average of 3am everyday the whole of last week! Can you believe that? Couldn't take it at the end of the week so skipped lessons a little hah! That made me feel good. :) Busy-ness gives me a high! I like it.
Formal presentation on Tuesday. A little nervous.. But not quite. After that, Chinese exams, GPF then its over! Woohoo! A whole year's work..
Mom told me to get Math tuition. But i don't wanna! I haven't had tuition since i was primary 4? That's a really long time if you don't know. 7 years now..
There's a job interview on Tuesday. Should i go? Or not?
Dry-run for presentation later. I don't wanna leave my house.