Went back to school to hand in my independent checklist.
Digressing..
Wednesday was horrid! It was the dateline for the GPF. But as always, my group couldn't complete it in time. And of all days, of all times, I had to forget to bring my stuff - important stuff - on that day. Went back to get it but wasn't able to return to school in time. File was already submitted. Thankfully, Amanda was there so she retrieved the file for me; with her teacher's help no doubt. File was in a big mess! Really a big mess.. And I lost my project task notes so I couldn't put in my ILC. It's very ironic really.. I brought the ILC to let my classmates photocopy but in the end, I didn't have a copy. Go figure! But really I'm very very grateful for Amanda's help.
Anyway, Friday.. while I was doing my ILC, Shauna and Megan came to find me in the library. Dragged me out.. I knew they had something up their sleeves lol.. I was right! They - Amanda, Shauna, Megan, Rachel, Xin Yong, Ying Hui and Marcus - bought a chocolate cake and gave a card to me. I was so happy! But as you know, what comes with a cake is a.. Cream fight! Had cream all over! Face, neck, hands.. My uniform was ruined haha.. Temporarily. It's all clean now. They got me smelling like a cake for.. Let me see.. 3 hours?! Until I reached home.
I absolutely love the sailors!
Some pics of us at the inter-schools..

MJ sailing team!

The sailing team again!

The girl's team.. We rock!

We won an award you see..

The 3 muskateers of MJ sailing.. Me, Amanda and Shauna :)

Lunch was well.. No big affair. Was just eating and chatting at KFC with Wei Huey and Zi Qin. We spent about 3 hours there talking about random stuff. It was nice! Planned to do a whole lot of things lol.. Swimming, learning roller-blading/windsurfing.. Funny we didn't plan to study :)
My aunt - aunty susan - brought us for dinner at a new place! e beacon! At east coast pa water sports centre. Seafood.. Yummy! Stayed long enough to watch the results of singapore idol lol.. Daphne got eliminated. I predicted that.. Not that I don't like Daphne or anything. Up next was waffles at gelare.. It's been a long time since I last went to gelare; I think the last time I went was when Ms Koh treated the girl sailors after we got tops for a competition. I think we can really get along with aunty susan.. Don't you think it's pretty rare for nieces to be able communicate with their aunty so well? I think we relate to her even better than with our mom! We only stopped chatting 'cause her son, Nicky, was getting so bored with those girl talk lol..
A birthday I'll definitely remember! Even though there was no big celebration or anything but I really love it!
Yeah I know.. How about gifts and all you ask? I'm tired.. I shall blog about that some other time.
//edited