I just got killed!Blogger sucks! I typed a whole entry.. And it just wouldn't work! Instead, the whole entry is deleted and I'm typing it all over again on ms word.
Today's PT literally had me drop dead. We had to run about 4 - 4.5km? Man, I couldn't even pass my 2.4 the last 2 years and barely made it a D this year and they asked me to run 4+km? And we still had gym after all that running.
Now my body is so sore. Painful everywhere. Argh!
But the others, with the exception of Pei Mun, were all so good. It's incredible! Pei Mun was behind with me struggling to finish the whole run lol..
The other girls and guys.. They were like Wow! The teachers.. Even more Wow! They could run the whole thing!
So now I'm sick. Am feeling real tired even though I took a nap just now, sneezing continuously and watery stuff keeps dripping - all symptoms of flu. It's irritating me but guess what? I ain't gonna take any medicine lol.. I wanna fall sick so I can miss some training. :)
Not eating much today too. Despite the very strenuous run, i've only eaten..
- 1 coffee bread
- 1 sardine curry puff
- 1 potato curry puff
- 1 slice of watermelon
- 1 banana
- a bowl of tao suan
Yea that's all.. No appetite.
Anyway, there was a class bbq yesterday. It was fabulous! I'm beginning to like my class more and more; at the end of the year. That's sad.. Mr Ng came too! Big surprise! He spent $112 on the haagen daz ice cream he brought and left the receipt in the bag. How dumb can he get ha! It's either that or 'cause he wanted us to know? Oh well..
He sent me and Wei Huey home. It's a little ironic.. Some of my classmates left earlier so that they wouldn't reach home too late but i think we reached home even earlier than them! Ha!
Did a little swimming at the condo pool.. With my sports bra! Lol..
I seriously need to lose some weight, tone up my body and increase my stamina. So I've decided to do swimming! Full body workout, ain't that just great? And there's now a swimming complex a 15 minutes walk from my house! Woohoo!
My exercise regime for this holiday:
*November*
Monday: PT
Tuesday: Swimming
Wednesday: Sailing
Thursday: Swimming
Friday: Swimming
Saturday: Sailing
Sunday: Swimming
*December*
Monday: PT
Tuesday: Sailing
Wednesday: Swimming
Thursday: Sailing
Friday: Swimming
Saturday: Swimming
Sunday: Swimming
It's an every day thing. Let's see how long I can keep at this lol.. It's funny.. I'm now training even harder than during the june hols (the biggest competition of the year is in july). Ha!
Updated:
I didn't follow it at all. Not even the day after ha!