I was just thinking about how i would actually miss 04S215. The girls especially.. I really can't believe i'm actually saying this. Honestly, i didn't exactly liked the class at the start. Too many chinese speaking chinese.. If you don't get the meaning, 'cheena' is the word. I'm english ok! One of those you'd call banana but i ain't exactly one 'cause i can speak chinese. Not so fluently that's all.. :)
But well, i guess activities, circumstances just brought the class together. PW, Love Meridian Day.. Of course i hope to get a better class next year. A class that's more english and 'on'! But i know that this class will stay in my memories.. What with our long hours in school together.. The rushing out of the WR. I still remember that day.. I think it sort of bonded us together you know. All of us rushing to meet the dateline..
Sometimes, i wish i had either put in more effort this year or chose to go poly right from the start. Anyhow i'll still be completing my pre-u studies in 3 years now.
But everytime i think that, i think about what i've gained this year. Friends! There are some i can relate to better.. Shauna, Wei Huey, Nusrah are a few of them. Yu Shan.. I'm not sure. Somehow we have drifted after she moved house. The others.. Though not so close, but definitely growing closer as time goes by.
Class of 04S215! :)
I kinda regret not putting in effort for my studies this year. Now i'm gonna be retained.. I'm gonna see everyone and my sis going up to J2, being so busy preparing for the A levels while i stay in J1 preparing for the promos.
Whatever now, i'm determined to make good use of next year. I'll no more regret anything, whether i choose to go to poly or stay in JC next year.