OP is finally over!Woohoo! OP is finally over! You don't know how it's been really.. Though i screwed up a little for the presentation - i stumbled so much over words, i certainly hope it'll not affect too much because i thought that i actually did pretty well for Q & A. I don't know.. But i really really hope that i can at least get an A1 or A2 for PW. I have after all put a lot of effort in the last lap with the written report and OP..
But you know, i think Mrs Ghandi has definitely played a very very big role and is definitely a very very big help to all of us. Not only with the slides, she also helped us so much with the WR. Slides.. Oh my gosh! You should have seen the slides she did for us! Man it was so good.. I tell ya its definitely not something we can come up with. If you had seen the one we did for her as reference, you'll see the vast difference. I really really thank her! I think i'll buy for a gift for helping us so much :)
Me, Nusrah and Fazlinda went job hunting today. God i tell ya.. It's so damn tiring. Guess what? We got lost in Raffles Place! Can you believe that?! We got lost in town! And you know what we were finding for? Raffles City! Can you believe it?! 'Cause even we three can't! Lol.. That was funny. But ain't fun at all.. We got so tired.. And later with the 2 hours wait for the job interview, it got us pretty much shagged (no pun intended).
In the end, we had a popcorn job to consider. Hah that's one job i wanna work. What fun huh? And i can also you know.. Snack on the job and grow fat lol..
Nice day! I love going out with friends!