A slackish dayA level Mother Tongue exam tomorrow. But what have i done today?
-eat
-chat online
-watch tv
-play yahoo pool
-complete construction of my blog
-send a file to my sister's friend
-sms my sister
-read other's blog
-play Age of Empires Expansion
-talk
-listen to music
-restarting the computer
-breathe
These are basically what i did today.. Hmm preparation for the exam?
Well, i'm doing a little of that now. Just a little.. Very little. Actually i haven't even gone beyond the first page!
I'm not worried.. I'm not worried. It's just the A level Chinese paper..
I met someone online today.. simpleman000200. His name is Tariq and he just turned 35 yesterday.. Or was it Tuesday? I'm not sure. He added me to his yahoo messenger.
Know why he chatted with me in the first place? 'Cause he was coming here soon to accompany his sis for some neurology conference here. Both of them are so clever! He is a physics and business grad while his sis is a neurologist who is going to read her paper in the conference here. I so wish i can actually be like them.. So successful!
Asked me to recommend places to visit. I told him the usual.. And added reverse bungy and glutton square. Its kinda ironic really.. I haven't even visited those places!
Stupid him got me all confused with bus no.11! I actually knew what he was talking - your pretty legs you know.. But he went round and round round and got me all dizzy. In the end, i actually thought there was a bus service that brought you to your destination without any charges. Crappy!
He complimented me a lot! Said he thought i was nice and honest though compared to him i was really young and actually respected me 'cause i rejected giving him my contact number so that he could call me when he comes here.
Nice and honest huh?
The internet is really deceiving ha!
Till now, i'm still not worried. Why?