That and the fact that i'm losing countless minesweeper games on msn is making me feel sore. Real sore..
Perhaps this also contributes..
I went swimming today. The second time in 4 years.. I suck now. I can't even swim 2 laps without resting..Think about this.. I swam competitively and could swim 100 laps without stopping.. Here's the cert.

Cert for swimming 5000m - 100 laps
Yes, that's my name alright. I could do a 100 laps continuously! And i can't even do 2 now..
Anyway since i can't tag, i might as well put what i wanna say here now.
Will any kind soul who knows html help me with the addition of tag board and web counter on this new template that i want? I assure you it's not that simple and requires more than just copying and pasting of codes. Please email me at benjas_adn_87@hotmail.com. Will really appreciate it.. Thanks!