Only thing.. that stupid platform is so dangerous. I saw Marcus slip and fell. It was bad.. I hate platforms. They are a hazard! They scare me whether it's just pulling up the boat, launching or recovering.
Uncle Tonny allowed me to not train today. I was kinda surprised actually. Afterall, he insisted that i take out a boat last thursday when i mentioned that i was already very tired from training the day before. He said i should rest more.. Seems everyone is telling me to do that now ha!
And he gave me a recipe for this medicine thing that will help cure my cough..
- A fistfull of black beans
-4 blue dates
-4 black dates
-6 red dates
-A piece of old ginger (smashed before putting to boil)
-A preserved mandarin orange (coated with sugar)
Boil with 4 cups of water for 1 hour.
Tomorrow's the first day of Laser Open. Wish me luck!
By the way, here's the results of the previous race - Laser Radial Open. It's bad ha! Shauna even helped me sail the last race..
See the boat with the sail 152534? That's me!