Stuffies..Good or bad stuff first?
Good stuff:
- Went to aunty susan's house for dinner yesterday. We had chilli crab with mantou, char kuey tiao and fried carrot cake. Watched 2 movies as well.. Polar Express and New Police Story. Honestly, i didn't exactly get both movies. Unsurprising..
- Played a few games of yahoo pool and got my ratings to 1514. It's no easy feat!
- Some friend i gotta know from dana just messaged me at msn a few seconds ago.
- Had a craving for gunbound so i went to download it. And lo and behold, i can play now! Hurray! I'm just afraid i may get addicted to it again..
Bad stuff:
- I just received a call from MJC. Have to go school on 3 Jan for a briefing on choosing of subject combi. I'm suspecting that my particular LT (LT1) will be filled with retainees. How sad.. I guess we won't be able to join in the orientation.
- I have yet to send out x'mas cards. So now i'm thinking it'll be belated x'mas and happy new year in advance cards. Belated x'mas cards? Hmm..
- An earthquake off the shore of Sumatra resulted in tsunamis in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Sri Lanka and Phuket. That's a whole lot! And up to last count, there are more than 23,000 casualties.. It's a hell of a disaster.
- I've gained 1.5kg this festive season. Great!