Yay-ness!I'm going on a holiday at bintan!
A short and rushed holiday that my cousins will also be joining.. We booked it yesterday and we're leaving on sunday. I'm hoping i can do some sailing there. Reason being:
1. To show off my skills -haha-
2. To be able to say i sailed overseas -another haha-
But guess what? I can't find my certification.
My mom's also getting a digicam! A Nikon Coolpix 4100. Finally.. :)
Yesterday's training went well! I only turned turtle once and capsized 4 times? Lol it's good ok! Coach held 5 races and my results are 1-1-3-2. I'm not gonna count the last one 'cause it's bad haha.. One of the last.
And we had seniors farewell dinner at Marina South. Barbeque steamboat. It was well.. Alright. Didn't talk much to the seniors. There was a super rich chocolate cake for Pei Mun as well. Ate a slice and that is so gonna make me fat! I bet it's a 1000000kcal and i'll not be getting to burn it before the vacation. :( It was her birthday yesterday. Pei Mun, if you're seeing this
Happy Belated Birthday!