The original previous entryThere was a '03 TK sailors reunion dinner on saturday. It was the first time seeing del - she dressed real nice compared to us all, second time seeing adrian, third time seeing jeck chuang, the few times seeing anson and the many times seeing the other mj sailors, since results day.
Went all well i guess.. It was kenny rogers then pool. I just realised that kenny rogers is actually set up by Kenny Rogers the singer. How cool! I never thought of that really. Didn't touch the cue during pool at all. I don't really like pool so to say.. Think of it as a game which cheena people play and i don't exactly cheena people. I think i'm discriminated against them. Bad!
Only took a picture of amanda and del.. Nothing else. Chenxi has a group photo though. I hope he's planning to circulate it.
Del said, "Nice!". She wants it again. And i'm part of it again lol.. 'Cause i'm online all the time. Now you see how contactable i am?
All avenues - internet, handphone, house phone - open 24/7! :)