Pineapples tarts? Or should they be called apple tarts instead?It's hari raya haji.. Yes! Finally, a holiday! Counting back.. I've only attended school 2 days this week! Woot!
I'm very happy.
Dad and i made some pineapple tarts today. In the shape of apples. How did it taste? Duh! It's good! Fantastic! Best in Singapore, JB, and some say Batam! Lol..
Will bring some on monday.. Well if there's any more left ha!
I'm mean huh?
.
.
.
.
Say yes?
.
.
.
.
Don't! 'Cause otherwise you won't get to taste my oh so brilliant pineapple tarts! :)
Onto a more depressing topic...
I'm getting bored of sailing. The fitness trainings and all.. Bored!
I so wanna try out shooting. I'm quite a talent at it ok! I hit the target the last - or rather first - 2 times i tried the air pistol.
School's not that fun too. My class ain't that good really. A girl named ivy.. I don't like her. To quote, "Ivy is more like poison ivy". Absolutely agree.
Am already lagging behind for tutorials. That's really very shitty if you don't know. Especially for math. It's funny.. I feel terribly terribly afraid during math tutorials. It's really scary in there.
Current stress level: High!