
05S226


The class again..

The peeps are super on!
Wednesday, we went late for chow lee lee's lesson. If you haven't guessed it, yes it was on purpose. :)
Thursday, some of us ponned last 2 periods to go watch hide and seek. By the way, that ain't too good a show. It only made me sit up and really watch the last 1/4 of the movie. I rate it 3 out of 5 stars.
Friday, we had a birthday party of sorts during class interaction for alvin and jiahao. Oh and the revealing of angels and mortals. My final mortal gift is pretty big i think. I bought jinrui a basketball. Sam definitely had a very nice surprise. It was kinda funny really when the whole class just announced kent's mortal. I didn't think everyone knew ha! Kent and sam is the couple of our class. Next is alicia aka aba and kevin lol..
Later today, we've got a mahjong session at ivy's house after flag day. Ivy's house is seriously becoming a gambling place for us. The last time it was cards, now it's mahjong.
Tuesday, a trip to gelare has been planned.
Thursday, a horror movie - white noise i think - has been planned.
Gosh! I wonder how i'm gonna get cash for all the activities - seoul garden, srjc visit included - being planned next week..