I ponned school yesterday. I bet my class seemed pretty wierd.. A total of 6 of us didn't go - sam, kent, cabby, jin rui, jazreel and me. I wonder what the teachers were thinking.. And so sam, kent and me met up at suntec for gelare. You know.. Tuesdays: all waffles 50% off. I didn't wanna be this super big and bright lamp post but impossible, sam dragged me along. Boo!
I think kent has a bigger punctuality problem than me. He was 1/2h late for the already delayed meeting time. Lol and i thought i'm the worse..
Sam and me had so much time to kill before our dinner appointments after kent left for school so we just decided to sit and chat at coffee bean. I'm quite amazed that we can actually chat about random stuff for 2 whole hours ha!
Dinner appointment was with another friend, also named samantha, and her family. I kinda miss her. The last we talked was during the december vacation for like 8 hours straight. She seemed kinda stressed over the release of the o'level results. Peeps! Don't get too stressed over it (i'm thinking cabby).. Chill! Relax! Take it easy man! :)
Party during first period today. It was gp. Mr ling is fantastic! I don't think i can ever find another teacher like him. I'm so hoping he'll be teaching me gp again. He made us do a passing-round-your-journal-for-everyone-to-write activity. So thrilling to know what your other classmates write about you. Maybe i'll put it up. Still undecided.
I'm gonna apply for poly courses. That's for sure. One choice is np business. Any more recommendations?
My activities for this week:
-
-
- srjc (cancelled)
-
-
-