The worst body you could ever haveMy body is screwed! By no one else but myself. Ahhhhhh!
Lost appetite yesterday so didn't eat much. Don't ask my why 'cause i don't know too. That resulted in gastric. But i thought since i had already 'gotten used' to not eating so much, i might as well go on a diet. You see, i'm such an eater that eating just a sandwich for more than 24 hours is a real feat that's extremely difficult to accomplish.
And i did! Feeling so happy and satisfied.
Big mistake!
To think i only realised during physics pract. That's about half the day gone by the way. I must have not been listening 'cause it suddenly dawned on me that this stupid diet that i was doing will actually result in my body going into starvation mode! If you don't know how bad it is, you can read about it here.
Crappy shit! So i ate a little of the egg sandwich i brought to school. And also a small bowl of porridge when i got home. Hopefully.. Hopefully, it will deny my body from entering starvation mode. Damn it!
Well of course that's not all!
I've been having sleeping problems too! Severe sleeping problems.. The previous night it was insomnia and last night it was interrupted sleep. Like what the hell?! I've had only 6 hours sleep for these 2 days. I thought the end of PW meant the end of it all but i guess not. Ahhhhh!
My body's jealous i think.
My body's being such an intolerable bitch!