Trouble with fizzTo fizah:
My handphone vibrated in the bus. A message just came in. I checked. It was from you. To be honest, i was taken aback. I didn't exactly know how to react.
You asked what happened?
One phrase: i don't know. It's like one day i come to school and i feel like i can't talk to you about stuff no more. Don't ask me why. It just felt odd. This may sound very cliche but it's really not you, it's more about me.
You said you feel left out and that everyone's keeping a distance from you.
I say there is no one avoiding you. You're being a tad sensitive here. I don't see you during breaks now. It's like you've disappeared. Gone.
You said i've changed.
Yes i do admit i've changed. But i don't feel i've changed since this year started. I don't know. I'm not sure. You can tell me.
I feel honoured that you said i'm the only one you can trust. I don't deserve that. Really i don't.
I've got no idea how it came to this. But i do treasure you and hope this'll work out well.
Let's just let nature take its course.