Eventful week2 words to describe this week: Eventful and Hectic.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: MJC Orientation!
First day: Ice breakers, Know Your College
So i didn't get my place in Alhena 3. But i really enjoyed working with the Alhena 1 ogls - Charissa, Shazana, Benjamin and Charmayne. They were fabulous! Freshies were kinda dead and really there were only a few og mates that i could remember. I was game i/c for KYC. My partner was henry. Truth to be told, i didn't exactly like how he let alhena 4 go just like that. I didn't like the unfairness but well, Alhena got 4th for it. It wasn't all that fun as freshies were kinda dead. Stuff happened between castor and alhena, about our cheers. Tension was very high. As in, very.
Second day: The big event, Magnificent Meridian Maration
There was rain. Definitely not a good day at all. I was again game i/c with partner cindy from regulus at bedok. We planned to give easier tasks for Alhena and Reggie but mine didn't come true though; Alhena 4 skipped my station. We didn't see the soccer kids this time lol. Alhena got 4th for MMM too.
Third day: Wet and Wild and Campfire
Finally i got to run with my og. What a disappointment. My og was so dead. There were times where only me and charissa were cheering. Go figure. 4th again for W n W. Like what the hell?! Is Alhena only good enough for 4th position?
Campfire was a blast! It's the best i've ever been to. Maybe it's 'cause i'm one of the ogls. We got 1st for our campfire item! Can you believe it? First! We got 2nd in the end. Who can believe it? 4th to 2nd.. It's a great feat in itself.
Yes we were estatic. Yes we were very happy. Yes we felt that we deserved it. :)
Thursday: Sick
Fell sick. Had a headache, painful body and sore throat. I shouted myself hoarse during the campfire. No regrets though! :)
Friday: Sailing meeting
This sucked.
Seems like i'm the bad girl of the sailing team. Chenxi, Shauna, Amanda.. They all got comments about me. What about me ponning training and coming up with lame excuses, about me not wanting to continue sailing, about me not having the passion. Really who can blame me for not having the interest to sail no more? I've got nothing to look forward to, nothing to work towards. You all said i'm the best MJ girl sailor. Open your big eyes and look! I ain't that now. So stop putting that label on me!
Such a horrid ending to an otherwise amazing week.
I wanna knock someone's head now.