A visit to cghMy my my. My body's definitely not in the best of conditions now lol.
Fell during training yesterday so now there are 2 big patches of bruises on my back.
Today, out of the blue, i had an eye infection that got my eye - literally the eye - swollen. Like what the hell? I even had to go to cgh eye specialist clinic. The only good thing: i can get off school early next thursday for a check-up.
Everyone's all anxious about class allocation now. I'm only hoping that i can be with the remainder of 05S226. My house allocation is already different from them. Many of them got into phobos, but i'm in atlas. Luckily i just found out peimun is in there too!
Yippee yay! School's been going quite fine. I just hope it'll remain this way for the rest of the year. :)