The many things that happenedIt's 1st May - Labour day. Woot! Which means no school tomorrow. Yes.. Finally!
So my computer crashed on thursday. I suspect it's 'cause of that stupid msn virus. Everyone i know who has that virus has had their computers spoilt.
The computer guy came yesterday to repair so yes it's up and running now. But lo and behold, all the things in the 2 hard disks are gone!!! All the precious pictures, 700 odd songs and memories from project work last year. :(
Just realised on thursday i'm a house com nominee. My my my. Which one should i choose now? Phobos or sailing?
Pt on thursday was a killer. 2 rounds outside school, 6 sets of 1min iron chair and 3 sets of 3min hiking out. I also did 30 crunches extra. But it made friday's pe such a breeze. Suddenly, everything seems not too difficult after all lol. I think i've become fitter!
Got to talk to rachel quite a lot yesterday. Interesting stuff. It's actually quite funny to see it all linking up like this lol.
Got back chem and math test results. I'm actually quite surprised. B for chem and C for math. Am happy. Truth is i've never gotten such good grades before. :) Maybe this is indeed the correct choice.
Off to sailing now.
Note to self: Remember, 2nd for the nationals!