Sick-y at the crappiest timeI am sick!
Like finally..
I think it's 'cause of the char siew rice i ate during lunch yesterday.
Feverish, runny nose, lingering headache, cough and sore throat.
But so at the wrong time la.
One day before the highly anticipated S226(pae) gathering.
What the hell?
And i'm surely gonna have to drag my feet to sailing tomorrow lest they say i pon again.
Argh!
The first physics test was on tuesday. I say it sucked big time! One definite F for this term. If i get like 10 marks out of 60, i'll be estatic. Really.
Wednesday was sailing's housekeeping day. The lockers are sparkling clean now. No more sand-filled. :) All thanks to edmond. I think he'll make quite a good quatermaster.
Oh and we had election for the sailing exco on thursday. I'm-vice captain for the team. That's really crappy ain't it? Me a vice-captain? Dekai is overall captain. Valerie is vice-captain (recreational). Karen is secretary/treasurer and Beatrix is quartermistress for 420.
Did i mention that i didn't make it to the phobos house committee?
Frankly, i'm quite happy for that haha.
6 more days to the june hols!