2 down, 1 more to goYay-ness! 2 paper down, 1 more to go. Uhuh physics. Definitely not my cup of tea. As you can see, i'm taking it really easy. Haven't started on anything yet and ain't gonna do anything any time soon i reckon. It's gonna be a freaking F anyway.
Math paper made my day. :) I thought it was just alright. Oh what i mean by that is i'm hoping i can get an E for it. Yes, an E. Anything higher than that would seriously be a miracle. Still made me one happy girl though. My best paper for the mid year's! I think.
New timetable for the new term. 3 cheers! Friday now ends at 2. Great great great. Finally. Lucky the 2 periods of chinese are still the last 2 slots for tuesday. Only bad thing is i end at 1230pm on wednesday and will have to wait till 2 for cca. What am i gonna do to pass my time? Ahhh sucks.
I forgot to bring my eraser yesterday. Today i forgot to bring my liquid paper. Must be the result from all that last minute cramming.
I think some teacher came here. Not too sure though. But seriously, who else but teachers will put 'meridian jc stress mid years blog' as their yahoo search criteria?
I'm typing like real slowly now. All that writing must have gotten to my fingers. Or is it the keyboard? Or is it 'cause my computer is once again lagging bad. Took like 3 tries to type the correct password to access msn and another 3 tries to access blogger. Like what the hell? Not counting the many times i've had to backspace while typing this entry. Always missing out an alphabet or more. Crap.
So looking forward to tomorrow. The last day of school till like the following monday. Woot! :)