DreamsI've been having dreams the past 3 nights. Very wierd as i usually only have dreams once in an extremely long while.
A girl that looked like sadako (is this how you spell it?) appeared in my first dream.
My second dream had swords, daggers and a severed hand. Great. I seriously think it's 'cause of that murder. Phew it ain't gory at all; big relief. In fact, it was nice and clean and placed in a glass container. Somewhat like a souvenir. Oh but good always triumphs evil in there. :)
I was at the swimming complex in my dream last night. There was this high platform thing that i went on - somewhat like the flying fox platform. And from there, i saw ena and sarah. Uhuh odd.
I wonder what do all this mean.
I've been a really big procrastinator(slacker). I've only done alkanes!
So dead. So dead.