I just caught the first of the lord of the rings trilogy and am definitely loving it! It's the first time i really understood the movie. You see, the last 2 times i attempted to watch it, i couldn't get beyond the first half hour. It was too boring! Note: was.
Finally, amanda's long due birthday present is settled. Finally, finally, finally.
I think the teachers in charge of sailing haven't exactly got a life. And it could well be because of us. Like ms koh came down for training today - it's a sunday! Family day! - and she's also gonna come down tomorrow morning. Well i guess teachers just gotta suffer with their students yeah? So here's my advice: don't ever be a teacher! Especially a sailing teacher. I bet they don't even have petrol allowance for all that driving to and fro. Oh thank goodness, all the teachers have cars! :)
Again another charity show on tv. All those acts repeated over and over again. All that asking for donations over and over again. All that over emphasis on how those patients are suffering over and over again. What's new?
How about making every artiste bungy jump from a height of 50 metres? That would be something fresh yet cheap and yet will also capture the audience attention. I think.
Ok i'm quite a sadist. 50 metres? Madness really.