4 things worth rememberingNot one. Not two. Not three either. But a total of four incidents over the last 2 days.
First: My stupid skirt got hooked by the back of the seat in LT 4 when i was going down to my seat from the row above.
I was sitting in the middle of the row and bags practically covered the whole route so, to reduce trouble, i went one row up to get to my seat. How ironic. I don't know how much my skirt was lifted up but i sure hope it wasn't that much. When i reached home, i checked my underwear. No it wasn't a nice one. Damn. At least butt looked firm though. -haha- The good thing was i just screamed a little and laughed it off. :)
Second: There was this primary school kid that waited for my bus to come and said bye to me.
I usually change buses at this particular bus stop. Yesterday, a boy alighted at that place with me. He sat on the seats at the bus stop till i wanted to leave when the next bus came. Then he said bye and starting walking away. At that moment, i was wondering who he was saying goodbye to then i realised i was the only one leaving that bus stop. Ok i became a little paranoid then - 'cause of all the ghost stories i've been hearing - and took a second look at him when i was on the bus. Yes, he was just a regular primary school boy. Wierd.
Third: An unknown guy sms-ed and said he got my number from a newspaper last week.
I was asleep when an unknown person sms-ed at 9pm so when i woke up at 2, i replied asking who was it. And he replied at 4am 'i'm ronald. who are you'. What? You were the one who first messaged me. So i asked how he got my number then he said 'from a newspaper. last week issue'. You don't use 'issue' to when referring to a newspaper right? I thought it was always only used for magazines and such. Anyway, my final message to him was 'I think this is one big fat joke. I need my sleep. Night'. Why of all people did he choose to play a prank on me? Gosh.
Fourth: A man who has a funny hair line at the back.
The guy sitting in front of me had such an odd hair line that i was looking at it the whole time i was in that bus. It was like an inverted 'U'. The middle was as hairless as it gets. It was as if no hair ever grew from there. Not even a tiny hair - like those on your face - could be seen. Great. I wish i can have that. Not on my head that is. -haha-