Attitude problem huh?I was late again today! 7th time for the year. Today wasn't entirely my fault though. Actually, it feels like i haven't been late for eons. I think the last time was in may. That means a rather clean record for term 3. Good teresa! You're improving. :)
But guess what i got for being late? Being shouted at by mr teng. Gosh. He said in a raised voice that i have an attitude problem just because i wrote my class not that legibly - in his opinion that is. Only doctors are permitted to have that kind of handwriting he said. What the hell? I was standing and writing on the file on my hand for goodness sake!
Got a wonderful surprise on tuesday. Ann koh said that i scored an A for the recent math test! Yay-ness! That was totally unexpected. I seriously thought i would get a fail or some mediocre pass. Guess that's why she ain't saying too much about my not submitting assignments and not preparing tutorials. If you haven't known, i've stopped preparing tutorials from differentiation tutorial 1 and doing assignments from differentiation assignment 3. That was all done like a zillion years ago!
So many people's birthday are on this week. Shauna, Yinghui and Amanda - the S226 one that is. Went to buy amanda's birthday card - her birthday's today - after pt yesterday while amanda - the sailing one - went to get shauna's present - her birthday's tomorrow. Amanda's such a great gift buyer! Shauna's present was uber nice! A pink cup with a very meaningful message about friendship and a happy house book. Went to the airport after school just now to get yinghui some chocolates as it is also his birthday today. Very last minute. I didn't know what to buy so i guess food's the obvious way to go. Getting presents for guys are just plain difficult!
The whole weekend's gonna be nothing else but burnt - maybe even literally! There's afternoon training tomorrow (yes! Finally, the last training before stand-down) and a full-day sailing clinic on sunday. It's gonna be a really tired me with no school work completed on monday. Eh actually that's me every monday right? :)
-I broke what i set out not to do. Maybe this is actually the correct thing to do-