I told myself today to never start a conversation with her again till she starts one. Never. It will only be the regular 'hi!' and 'bye!' from now on. What did i do to have you ask your friend to be angry with me? I was merely agreeing to what she said. Did you realise i was extremely quiet after a while? I just didn't talk. At that point of time, i thought it was because i had nothing to talk about. But later on the bus, i did a little reflection and it suddenly dawned on me that i didn't utter a word 'cause actually deep inside i didn't want to. I don't usually keep that awkward silence for long but i did so just now.
It went something like this:
Talk talk talk then -silence-. You asked a question. I answered with a sentence. Then once again -silence-.
I remembered feeling wierd but i didn't do anything to reduce whatever awkward-ness that was present 'cause subconsciously i guess i knew i didn't need someone like you.
Whatever la sam, whatever.
You probably aren't reading too much into this. It probably doesn't really matter for you. But for me, these are signs. Signs that i'm always on the lookout for.