Was pissedI was pissed. You see, mom reprimanded me for being at the computer for about 4 hours. I've to admit that's a really long time. However, i reckon if i had spent that 4 hours watching the tv, sleeping or just bumming around, she wouldn't have said anything. It's just the computer. There's no difference at all; i ain't doing any work in that 4 hours no matter what. But as you can see, i'm back here once again. Not pissed no more and adding more online hours to my saturday.
I'm getting seriously worried. Sherry called me in the evening. I couldn't really hear what she was saying as the background noise was overwhelming. But i thought she was crying. I kept asking her what happened but she wouldn't tell me. So i sent 2 other sms-es, no reply.
Update at 11.18pm: Oh i just received a sms from her. -phew- All settled. :)