
The blazer people - the people who went up and collect the awards.

With ms choy.. too bad she was looking away at this precise second. -sigh-

The whole group of us.

Another shot of us

Another evidence that ms choy is really quite nice: Was waiting for megan at PRCSS porch alone when she came to join me. I'm thinking she didn't have to do that actually. Then we talked for close to 20minutes. She's not that difficult to talk to. So unlike her when she's at school - always shouting, being fierce and all.
I realise that besides amanda and me, the rest talked to her very formally. Like strictly, you're a teacher and i'm a student. Don't really like that. Rather unnatural. I don't know but i think for amanda and me, we talk to teachers like they are friends. Casual. Amanda said to ms choy that she looked very feminine that day. And she smiled to that. -haha-
Someone commented before that teachers and me are like good friends. I guess that's how.