Looking at my debt:
-$16 to weihuey
-$20 to mom
-$3 to sarah
Yes that was just this week. Not forgetting i still owe my mom $89 since i-don't-know-when and another $3.50 to the sailing fund.
I'm living with a huge deficit. Gawd. And it's killing me!
If i'm still not too bad at recognising, i think i met mohlee on the bus going to kovan. She boarded somewhere along upper paya lebar so somehow i'm guessing that she's working in some publishing firm or something along that line. My instincts tell me that she recognises me too. But no, nothing was exchanged. She didn't look all that bad. Was wearing jeans and a blue top i've never seen her wear before - yes! she's finally expanded her wardrobe - and sporting short but extremely wavy hair - it's a real surprise to see that someone can actually have short wavy hair and actually look good.
After note: I just realised i made a stupid buying decision and am so regretting it. I'm poor enough as it is.