Interesting factsFinally went to the doctor and got a mc for yesterday. The doc actually wanted to give me a mc for today as well but nah i don't need it. Now i've got more vendolin tablets just in case as i absolutely hate using the inhaler.
Dad, mom sarah and i were chatting after dinner last night. A few interesting stuff were revealed.
- I was supposed to have an elder sibling (besides sarah). But the foetus wasn't growing after 2 months so my mom aborted it. It (it was still too early to distinguish whether it was a male or female) had a heartbeat though. I can understand why she did what she did. Am totally cool about it!
- When rachel was young, to wash her ass after she did her business, sarah and i (of course we were also young then) would use the hose and spray at her butt. If you think rachel didn't like that, oh no you thought wrong. She willingly squatted for us to do that! What a brilliant way to clean! And we didn't even get our hands dirty. See we had a high IQ even then. :)
- Sarah and i used to bite the coat of paint on the baby cot. So much so that dad and mom had to twirl something along the cot so that we wouldn't be eating paint all the time. No wonder our stomachs are so strong now. Both of us haven't been down with food poisoning in the 18 years that we've been here.
- Sarah used to have constipation the whole time. There were times when they (dad, mom, uncle etc.) had to use toothpicks and tissue to 'assist' her in pooping when she was still a baby. Once, the doctor shot something up there so that the poo poo would come out (the first one hard and then the rest soft and nice). -haha-
- I only weighed about 5 pounds when i got introduced to this pretty nasty world. Lucky me! Any lower and i'd have required some time in the incubator (you know, the one where premature babies are always put into). I was a tiny weeny baby then. But hey, look what i've turned into! A humongous creature!
I want to be small again! When i was all cute and.. well, small. I want to be small!