3rd day at workToday's my first day without Janice. I thought it would be pretty bad, i.e I will be a loner and take lunch alone and all, but as it turned out, it wasn't that bad afterall! Joy (she tried to teach me how to carry the tray), Sheena (she's new too. Today's only her second day), Fion, the dishwashing aunties and me had lunch together. So yes, I wasn't alone.
Ida (supervisor) made me take my first order today. Pretty cool. It's definitely much easier than carrying the tray. I'd much rather take orders.
Swensons is quite a good place to learn the tricks of the trade 'cause the environment is relaxed and the people, flexible. Well, at least you can joke around with the people up there. By that I mean managers and supervisors. Sir Daniel (one of the assistant managers) said that if you can work at Tampines Swensons, you can work anywhere else.
Sabrina (another one of the assistant managers and also our trainer) gave me feedback today. Okay, so it was good that I smiled. But she said I had a short attention span. -haha- Apparently, I was looking at the passers-by quite often and not taking care of the floor that diligently. Well well well.. I was bored. =D
They say the busiest hours are at night. I pray for Janice. -haha- She's rostered to work at night from today till next Sunday. Poor girl. I'm so looking forward to next Sunday! 'Cause she and me will be working together again. Woot!