It is not so fun anymoreRan 2km today. All these exercising are making me feel very good indeed. :)
I had thought that preparation for the open house would be a fun-filled affair like last year. Alas, it was not to be. I still remember us painting the banner and making the bookmarks of sort. Though they weren't exactly nice, but the fun we had during the process was definitely memorable. It was a team bonding session when everyone talked, joked and laughed. Now it's totally different this year. Not even 1 hour into preparation and you could see that no one really wanted to be there. It was obvious that everyone was uncomfortable with everyone. Seriously, I don't want to be vice-capt of such a team.
All of last year, whatever activities with the sailors would rank up there as the fun-nest of all activities. This year, unfortunately, it would rank up there as the boring-est/horrib-iest of activities. In fact, I had the most fun with my classmates just now. I really wonder what will happen tomorrow. Our booth is bare. We don't even have the table there yet. And the stuff that are supposed to be distributed.. crap.
My batch of sailors are the best one can ever ask for. These are the people I want to and will bother to keep in touch with. These are the people J had bonded and experienced so much with. These are the people I will remember and hope to grow old with. These are the people that I don't want to see them leave. I hate to think that they will not be around school next year.