My second job!Believe it or not, I've got a job! Right in the heart of Tampines at Swensons.We didn't think it would go this smooth; the manager gave us the job right on the day we applied, i.e today. So Janice and me are going to start working there tomorrow together. Goody goody! I hope this turns out well.. I hope the people there are cool. I hope I pick things up fast. I hope my pay per hour will increase in a month. It's now a quite pathetic $4.50 per hour.. which ain't that good actually. But heck! At least money starts rolling in from tomorrow. =D
Then 30 minutes after I agreed to take up the job, Grace messaged, 'Teresa! Want a job? A day 80. 930 to 930. At tm. Nov 17 to 25'. Woah I couldn't believe how 'unlucky' I was. 80 bucks a day is freaking good money! That times the number of days.. 720 bucks! Gosh! When I want lobang, lobang don't come. When I don't want lobang, lobang comes. -sigh-
Anyhow, I'm tired. Played gunbound the whole of last night. Well, almost - from 1am to 5am. That means I've had only 1 hour of sleep. And that also means that I was late for school today again. So my eyelids are drooping right now and I'm so going to head to bed soon. Got to wake up early tomorrow and it's going to be a busy busy day.
I'm having mixed feelings - excitement and nervousness. -bleah-