There were loads of talk and laughter! Then a few games of bridge. Am seriously hooked on that game again. It's tough - and I mean really tough - teaching and explaining how to play bridge to primary school kids. And that was at 11pm? Was getting tired and patience definitely starting to wear thin. Thank goodness I had the movie to excuse myself from the last game. -phew-
On Friday - fever day, I weighed myself and it registered 51.5kg. -yay!- Yesterday morning, it was still 51.5kg. -yay!- Then last night it went up! Crap. I weighed 52kg! -boo!- Now I'm still 52kg! Ahhhh. This is bad. I want to be 48kg! My cousin's about 1.7m and she weighs 49kg. I must be 48kg at the end of this year.
Mission Fats: Lead a sedentary lifestyle. That I mean stay at home all day in front of the computer or watching TV. And eat a bowl of soya beancurd (tau huey) everyday. Yes, just that everyday.
Tried and tested! Guaranteed results! Weight lost not easily regained!
Who knows it better than I?
-----
Pictures!!

The buffet spread

Some of the people in my family

Singing the birthday song

What a beautiful cake

But after my attempt to cut, it became a huge mess! Look at last picture for an idea

Grandma and the older 3rd generation

Another picture of us =D
