Words coming from the sickWoah long long time never blog already. I busy last few days what. Go out and trying new thing now. Do online surveys for money. Don't know whether will turn out well or not. But I earned US$0.15 already. Ok lah, very pathetic. But eh I only started on Wednesday so I confident it will turn out better.
Got very bad sore throat after char kuey tiao for lunch yesterday. Then, couldn't sleep at night 'cause got fever. Running a temperature - no joke lor! Want to sleep also cannot sleep. So I knew my sister chatted on the phone the whole night. Today got Science exam some more. And she still can tell Mummy that paper was difficult. Of course lah! When you go for exam with only 15 minutes sleep, you'll find any paper difficult. Stupid.
So today didn't go school 'cause was having headache in the morning too. Teacher confirm won't believe I really sick. Confirm chop stamp! Eh but today she didn't call my house leh. Quite surprising. So Monday, must have 2 letters for her. One for Wednesday and another for today. Went to school on Thursday even though had nothing on. Unbelievable? And 'cause of that, got another late record again. 7 times this year already. If I'm record holder for latecoming in school now, it's so expected.
Oh phobos champion for inter-house floorball. So proud of them. And Peimun still can say she cannot make it. Nonsense lor! If not how you all win? And I saw Ms Seah in action. Woah she damn pro lah! National player jiu4 si4 national player lor! Standard so high. She can say, 'I want to score now' and score and goal nice nice one some more. Wahliao! If i can reach that kind of standard in sailing good already. Though I dare say I'm more than halfway there. -grins- I'm not that unpro ok! =D
Can't believe I almost forgot about this. Stupid, idiotic Wong CC confiscated my poker cards on Thursday! Ya lah we not supposed to play in the canteen. But really got nothing to do lor! So boring. And we were playing bridge lah! Intellectual game! Need to use brain. Even Intellectual Club plays it. Who ask them force us to go school when we don't even have anything on. Other teachers see also don't care. Only he must care. Stupid. Still remember last year, first time see him, he ran down LT4 and shout shout shout like some mad commander. Crazy! Still can have wife. Can't believe it.