AttitudeBeen flaring up a lot lately. As in a lot. Two days in a row to be exact. That's so unlike me. C'mon, some of my mates in school have even told me that they have never seen me angry before.
Note to self: Must keep temper in check.
Only highlight yesterday was that the dishwashing aunties fought quite aggressively. Argued I mean. And I soda-ed all the tables and chairs in the outlet. Other than that, it was a crap-pish day. I can't believe that Baby actually 'backstabbed' me. Is this what they call office politics? That totally pissed me off.
Anyway, today is a brand new day at work. Shall go in with a positive attitude (I showed a fair amount of attitude to Fion yesterday 'cause I didn't like what she was saying/telling). Going to get pay check today. Reckon it's probably unimpressive. No, it's sure to be unimpressive. Ah whatever. Money rolling in.