Ball of a timeThe truth is - surprise surprise - I've been enjoying work! Though the pay really sucks. Got my second pay slip today - $285.25. Man, a month of work isn't even enough to pay for the phone that I've been eyeing for so long - the sleek Motorola Razr V3. Now, who is willing to get me that as a Christmas present?
The last two nights, especially last night, were just horrid. It was so freaking busy! Thank goodness I was with Idah the manager. She didn't say anything when I made mistakes with the customers' order not once but twice last night! I bet if it was Cindy or Siew Lian, I would have gotten blasted at. So it was only yesterday I realised that she's actually a very nice woman. I don't want her to leave!
Today, for the first time since I started working, I'm not responsible for the cleaning of tables, clearing of dishes, refilling and serving water and taking of orders. But being the helpful me, I did help with all those too. I was ice cream runner! Gosh was I happy when I heard of my duty tonight. Though I suspect it could be because of what happened last night. There were a few times when my hand started shaking when I was serving because of the sheer weight of the tray. All cool still! At least I now know which ice cream is which already. I hope that position goes to me again tomorrow.
I'm a happy happy girl. =D And I'm looking forward to work. Things are totally opposite of that three weeks ago.