Brr it's cold in hereIt rained the whole of yesterday and it is still raining now. As a result, I was freezing cold practically the whole of yesterday and am still feeling cold now. A cup of hot chocolate would be absolutely wonderful.
There will be training later. -woohoo!- I've been wanting to sail so badly. Missed being out at sea in the sun. Oh, I hope the sun will be up there later. Sailing in this weather will be nothing short of punishing. By that I mean teeth clattering, body shivering and the desperate need to not end up in the water 'cause then there will be worse teeth clattering and body shivering.
Was supposed to catch a movie with Samantha yesterday. But lo and behold, there was no show available till 9pm. Nevermind, next week next week. Kids nowdays are either too rich or free I reckon. No movie = Nice good dinner at TCC. -grins- Ordered traditional chicken wings which I didn't know was a huge plate of 5 whole wings. Duh I couldn't finish since I already ate rice back at Swensons. So it was a wing to Sam and 4 for me. -hmm- Actually that's a lot too, isn't it? Man, the calories I consumed yesterday; I can just see myself growing. Horizontally that is.
I realised that being in the F&B industry, albeit temporarily, has made me conscious of the service provided. TCC scored bad!