Oh but I managed to see your picture though. The one of you looking sweet (we all know better -hur hur-) yet with a kind of attitude. Do a act-cute pic the next time? Gosh, I can't imagine. -grins-
Just got news that I have to take my Physics SPA next Thursday. What crap. My brain had already stopped functioning after promos. Did I mention before that I couldn't catch that supposedly simple Math topic, Mathematical Induction? Yeah I couldn't understand that. And now I got to memorise two sets of notes. Ah I'm feeling a very strong sense of foreboding here. Students can never get off studying, can they? I think I'll take Wednesday off as well. And since I already took off next Friday, it means three consecutive non-working days! Woohoo!
Okay I just counted; this is about my 12th hour at the computer
Update: I thought of attempting to try to read the message one last time before I get off the computer and miraculously, this time I was successful! So ranting about it actually does work! I remember reading an article a few days back about having to be an unpleasant customer before you can get good service. This is one classic example.