Night absolutely sucks!It was just non-stop clearing of dishes (which I actually don't mind) and cleaning of the outlet. Which means newbies get bullied again! Tough jobs like sweeping and mopping were naturally pushed to us. I practically swept three quarters of the whole restaurant last night! Sabrina mopped about two thirds of the place. In addition to that, we had to soda tables and chairs and change bottle caps.
After work, I immediately sms-ed Janice, "omgosh janice.. I don't ever wanna do closing again!". But (there is always buts) guess what? It's night shift for me the whole of next week! Well, almost. And while the rest of my mates only have to work 5 days next week, I got to work 6! Don't know what's going on in Sir Jason's mind.
The managers were all back to their old selves last night - the good people. Their change from baddies to nice guys and vice versa is so sudden. Pretty scary.
Oh Ally didn't get fired. I saw her back at work yesterday. Well well.