Suay until cannot suay any moreI had to cough out $20 just now as a stupid couple (actually they are quite clever) left without paying. I hope this incident will deter the managers from putting me at the al fresco area again.
I never did want to do al fresco and I never want to again.
Besides being the area easiest to escape (heard that Polina also had a customer run away this week), it is also hot and stuffy, full of deadly cigarette smoke, lonely and a downright killer since the person in charge has to do all the closing for that area and clean all the menus one by one. Let me see, I started on the menus at 9.30pm and by 11pm, I was only two thirds done with them. In the end, closing was a real mess even with Sabrina's and Janice's help.
-sigh-
Only good thing was that I got a free cab ride home. =)