Wahliao!Ally got fired yesterday! Apparently, it was because she was rude to two chao ah bengs. From what Janice told me, it was probably the other way round. Ma'am Sabrina tried offering them complimentary drinks and ice cream but nah it didn't work. In the end, Ally left and Ma'am Sabrina ended up doing everything from orders to serving food and even clearing tables. But guess what? I don't pity Ma'am Sabrina one bit! -grins- That's for blasting at me in the afternoon. I'm evil, aren't I? Well, as people always say, never offend a woman.
Ma'am Sabrina asked Janice and Sheena if they wanted to work OT today. Pay for OT is quite good you know. It's 1.5 of our basic pay which means $6.75 per hour. They flatly rejected the offer. How clever! =D
And that Dekai didn't even inform me that the sailing meeting today was cancelled. What the hell? So Amanda and me were the only two idiots who went to school. Crap, this team is never going to work out. I want out!
Sarah just told me that Ain knows hers, mine and even Lynette's blog address. Just great. I seriously thought she was just kidding till I saw the email thanking for that little - note sarcasm - piece of info that she had let on. My life is mystery no more. Oh well, it has never been in the first place.
Ahh! I'm so going to miss being able to see my beloved J2s peeps and of course, Kent around school. Not forgetting those who are going through what I went through last year - being retained. School life will not be the same any more.