Message in a bottleNow I know why everyone was raving about Nicholas Sparks's books back in 2004. Just finished a book and it totally got to me. Very touching indeed.
Note to self: Borrow his range of books from Amanda.
I think my eye is super sensitive/weak. Keep succumbing to infections. Maybe it's because of the huge amounts of UV rays it has 'absorbed'? Got it again so I didn't go school today. A free day! But my assignments are still undone.
Homework sucks.
Chinese new year was just a lot of feasting and gambling. Few people visited Ah Ma this year and since we couldn't go out to visit people, hongbao collection was just half of previous years. Much of the time was spent playing mahjong. All in all, I lost less than 10 bucks. Not too bad.
Have I said I love Chinese new year goodies? Bak kua, kueh lapis, pineapple tarts, kueh balu, cookies, sugees, chocolates, nuts etc etc etc. Absolutely mouth watering. I reckon I've gained a kilo or two this new year. Either that or my ass has grown bigger. -uhuh-