At long lastI've got a new handphone (finally)! My dream phone - the Sony Ericsson K750i. The sleek, black phone with a 2 mega-pixels camera and large memory space. From now on, I don't have to use that big, chunky, won't-ever-spoil-no-matter-how-many-times-you-dropped-it Nokia 3310. Yay-ness. And it's going to be mine, really mine because I'm going to pay for it. See, the vacation job was not for nothing.
Thank goodness we missed the dateline too apply for the National Vertical Marathon 2006. Otherwise, I would have to climb 60-odd storeys of stairs today which, now I know, is beyond me. On Thursday, the lone operating lift at my block broke down (the other is being upgraded). Holy cow. So up the stairs I went; all 19 storeys of it. When I reached home, my knees were aching and I was panting like crap. Yeah, that's how fit I am.
My right bicep feels solid now. Know why? 'Cause there's a freaking mosquito bit the size of a 50-cent coin on it. My house is infested with mosquitoes! Okay maybe not that bad. But there is this one or two or maybe 3 or even maybe 4 mosquitoes who just keeps sucking my blood at night. I suspect it/they are pregnant. Oh my oh my, will it ever get better?