The Day for my matesThe A'level results came out today. MJ did really well; we had like some 92% of the whole cohort being able to enter university. No wonder Ms Lai gave us such an early day today and it is also rumoured that Friday is going to be a holiday. See, rabbits are clever ok!
Most of my friends got at least an A on that cert. To think they were the ones coming out of the hall lamenting that the paper was so difficult, they might as well jump off a building and die. Sarah didn't do that well though. She got C D D so now we are just looking through the different options.
Mr Teo also talked to me today about how I've been doing at school. He said I'm an A student. An A student! Right, can you believe it? (Just a note here: he hasn't seen anything more than a F on my test/exam scripts ever) Even I can't remember when was the last time I scored an O for Physics. Actually, I suspect it has never happened before. He knew that I wasn't putting in the effort since I couldn't answer even the simplest definition questions correctly. (The power of teachers!)
So I'm going to start being more dilligent and intelligent from -uhh- next week. I want history to repeat itself. And I'm referring to my very successful - in my words - O'level results of course.