And the 'saga' unfolds..It has been a crappy week. Quite horrifying actually. You never know what she's thinking. She is doing things I would never expect her to and I would never do.
First, her message comes in and I replied with a seven-message sms telling her specifically why I haven't been talking to her that much. After two days, another message comes in from a mutual friend who accused me of totally ignoring her. I was pissed but later cooled down and I even talked to him the next day (I felt like a better being just by doing that). Then, that bloody creep - the reason for this 'saga' - actually messaged me. Defended her which I thought, 'what's new?', since she apologised for him as well (I don't know where all her dignity and in fact, integrity, has gone to), and made it seem as though I was the one who started all this. Okay, maybe it was me who started the not-talking. But whatever, it was you who made me do that. That creep is literally unforgiveable and I 'told' him that straight in the face.
They are still inviting me to go study with them but no way! Face this people and have no one there to save me, nah I doubt so.