I think It is coming soonI actually snapped at my chem tutor on Friday. Firstly, she didn't instuct us on what to bring the day before so of course I didn't bring the papers needed for remedial since I pack my file everyday. Then, a stupid classmate who was sitting beside just wouldn't share his paper with me. All he cared about was completing the questions. He wouldn't even let me have a look at the question for five seconds even when I asked. That creep. So when she asked, 'where's your paper?', I just shouted back at her, 'I don't have it!'. That was it. I stormed out of the class right after the lesson ended.
I was so angry, I actually teared back there in the classroom. I hate it. My tears always comes flowing down when I'm really angry and it just spoils everything. Because when you cry, the most obvious thing to do is to back away so that the other party won't see. And that's such a inane thing to do when you are, in fact, supposed to be furious and scolding the person, not bawling your eyes out. See, this is one of the crappy things I do. Really really sad.
That makes it two days in a row. The last time something like this happened was in February last year. And it lasted for two weeks! So take heart, this is not half as bad.