Shock to everyoneFlared up during chem practical just now. And I mean really flare up because I was so angry, I actually teared. No, this time it isn't 'what's new?'. It is really something new. Many of my classmates were shocked - think mouth open - and they said I was scary. Well, I've never showed this side of me to anyone from MJ before. I just hate it when people wrongly accuse me. Absolutely hate it. You see, she said, 'Teresa, you lost my paper'. I was freaking mad. Few things get to me but this one surely does. I think now they will look at me in a different light. I even scolded her, 'idiot'. Can't believe I was so rash. Fortunately, she apologised after that. Because if she hadn't, I wouldn't too. I don't believe in apologising when I've done nothing wrong. It's stupid. But now, this friendship is still intact. Or so I hope.