Bull crap!I was conferred the title 'GP Guru' by my GP tutor today. -big grin- But as you can see from above, it's totally nonsense.
My room belongs to me and only me now and for the next 2 months. My sister has flown to the faraway land of China last Thursday, leaving me behind to suffer the shitty-ness of JC life alone. And she just sent me an email telling me:
- how her colleagues over there give her vvip treatment the first day she went to work
- how they are such a nice bunch of people to work with
- how she has been feasting on good food
- how she doesn't mind not coming back that soon
- how she just climbed more than 1000 steps at nanshan and her legs are aching now
Arghhh!!! This is so unfair!
I don't care. Next year, it's my turn!
On another note, I finally have a DVD player. Yay, yay, yay. And SCV may also be up soon. That's a big 'may' though.
I want to fly away, into the skies, to the land of China. Right Now!