Ohhhh My Gooodnessss!I cannot believe this. Someone googled me with my full name no less. Add to that, the realisation that a PE teacher A knows about this blog. That is if his words are to be trusted; which I think I will. And God knows who else comes here? Google searches with teachers' names - which really do look like they come from the teachers themselves - have landed here. Even one of the principal. But no, she won't be interested, or is she? No, she already has enough on her hands to deal with at school, for example, crappy students like me. I'm speechless. To think that just a few days ago, when I was chatting with a friend on this, I thought this tiny place is safely hidden in this big, sometimes bad, internet world.
P.s. Some people say why blog when you don't want people to find out. Well, I spend half my time in school (for my whole life as of now) writing and the truth is, you just get sick of it. And I spend a third of the other half on the computer, so it just makes sense to type isn't it?